Beauty is one thing we maintain no matter how hectic our schedules get. From hair appointments and facials, to mani’s and predi’s, we aim to look our best. Since I’m always on the go I try to maintain simple beauty regimens that help keep me feeling and looking great. One of my beauty tricks is keeping my makeup brushes clean since dirty brushes can lead to clogged pores. I avoid excessive dirt and oil with Laura Mercier Brush Cleaner, but any brush cleaner will work. Try these quick and easy tips to keep your makeup brushes clean to prevent breakouts. Tis the season for beautiful holiday glowing skin after all. #LAURAMERCIER Flawless, you wear it well.
What You’ll Need
• Small bowl
• Gentle cleaning shampoo
• 2 lint free towels
- Start by runnning the bristles of your makeup brushes under luke warm water rinsing the residue away.
- Fill small bowl with luke warm water + dime size squirt of shampoo. Place the bristles of the makeup brush in the water and move in a circular motion.
- Rinse the bristles of the makeup brush under a faucet of water until they are makeup free.
- Use 1 cloth to wipe your makeup brushes dry.
- Lay your makeup brushes flat on the a second cloth until they are completely dry.
- Repeat weekly.